Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Eyes of the Soul


Every time I look at you

with the eyes of the soul

your full being appears

before me

unique

infinitely multiplied

since the dawn of history

My heart is overcome

before the wonderful mystery of life

Human who walks this Earth

today at the threshold of turbulent times

place yourself facing tomorrow,

that more distant and luminous tomorrow,

to be able to softly soar

May I go with you?

I will offer my hand when you need it

with strength I will encourage your step if need be

When the parting comes, we will be there together

and always, always, I will try to look at you

with the eyes of the soul

That is how I would like to arrive at my Destiny

with my mission fulfilled

with my house in order

free and happy

Thinking of the human species, February 1, 2008

No comments: